If you could wave a magic wand,
what would the ‘new you’ feel like?
Discovery Session – $97
Our first conversation is an opportunity for you to share with me your health concerns and the impact they’re having on your life. It also gives us an opportunity to assess whether Homeopathy is a good fit for your health goals.
Please know that I won’t suggest a homeopathic remedy for you during this discovery session. A remedy recommendation will come after a much more extensive process that begins after the first visit, when I will have gained a much clearer understanding of your symptoms and goals. If you decide to work with me, I’ll apply the cost of your Discovery Session to your program.
Are you ready to start feeling lighter, brighter, and balanced again?
1. I’ve focused my training and practice to address a wide range of women’s health issues. However, there are several areas that I cannot address. Please contact your primary care physician for resources if you fall into one of these groups or experience any of these conditions:
- Children, teens, or individuals over 60
- Fertility and/or pregnancy
- Eating disorders
2. I do not test hormones, order lab work, or prescribe medications.
3. Homeopathy is not covered by insurance. However, many Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) do cover homeopathy.
I work face-to-face with clients in Nashville, TN. I also work with clients in other regions and countries by phone, Zoom, and Skype.
The Lotus Center Midtown
210 25th Ave. North
Nashville, TN 37203
Due to a high volume of calls, I provide my phone number only to clients.
To request an appointment, please click the Schedule an Appointment link above. If you have a question, please contact me here.
Note: We do not sell or share your information with anyone.